Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BBS BOOKINGS PRESENTS SUBMORPHICS PODCAST













Download: http://www.bbsbookings.com/podcasts/BBSBPOD17NOV08submorphics.mp3

Hometown?
Suburban metro-Detroit, Michigan.

How long have you been DJ'ing?
Started mixing deep house and then a few months later dnb...in 2000/2001.

When and where did you record this mix, and what was your frame of mind going into it?
I recorded it in October at Homer Street Studio in Chicago. My frame of mind was: I was in good spirits after having eaten some delicious Plazzio's Pizza an hour previously.

How did you select your opening track?
It has a nice musical intro, I thought it grabs the listener's attention right from the start.

What other tracks in this mix are you really feeling?
All of them as they are my own. Ha. Well, I like them anyway.

Favorite drink?
Not too picky but anything with vodka in it is fine by me.

What do you drive?
A 2003 Ford Focus that has never given me any problems, 85,000 miles later.

Earplugs, yes or no, why or why not?
I should really invest in some, but here in the States, we don't exactly have any Valve Soundsystems (in Chicago - chris).

SUBMORPHICS
(Spearhead / Westbay / Phunkfiction / Intrinsic / BluSaphir - Chicago,IL)


www.myspace.com/submorphicsusa

[thanks & props to Chris, BBS Bookings)

No comments: